Black Belt Attitude
You don’t have to have a Black Belt to have a Black Belt Attitude. It is a state of mind; in fact, many White Belts have a Black Belt Attitude.
At Leeds Martial Arts College, as well as teaching fighting skills, we help students to develop key life skills which form part of their path towards becoming a Black Belt Leader.
- Courtesy – to be polite
- Honesty – to tell the truth
- Perseverance – to never give up
- Self-Control – to be in charge of your actions and emotions
- Self-Discipline – to do what you know you should
- Respect – to treat other people how you would like to be treated
- Courage – to have the ability to do the right thing
- Gratitude – to be thankful
- Commitment – to do something no matter what gets in your way
All of these skills together enable you to gain the Confidence to know that you are being the best you can be